An ISO image is an archive file of an optical disc, composed of the data contents of every written sector of an optical disc, including the optical disc file system.
To create exact copy of the disc on the hard drive, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the Copy to ISO icon in the Main Window. The project layout will be displayed in separate window.
2. Select a source drive.
3. Specify a destination file.
- If source is Audio CD, then an extension of destination file will be renamed to BIN and a CUE file will be created.
4. Click on the Copy button, to start a copying process.
- Burn created file, to create an exact copy of a source disc.