A DVD-Video is a DVD that contains high-quality video files and can be played on any DVD player.
To create a DVD-Video, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the DVD-Video icon in the Main Window. The project layout will be displayed in separate window.
2. Click on the Add button, to select video files you want to burn on the disc, or simply drag files from Windows Explorer to VIDEO_TS folder.
- BurnAware does not convert video files (AVI, MOV, WMV) to DVD-Video format.
- A VIDEO_TS folder must contain VOB, BUP and IFO files.
3. Click on the Burn button, to start a recording process.
- Some DVD players cannot play DVD-RWs. Use DVD-R discs in this case.