A DVD-Video is a DVD that contains high-quality video files and can be played on any DVD player.
To create a DVD-Video, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the DVD-Video icon in the Main Window. The project layout will be displayed in separate window.
2. Select one of two options - Convert and burn or Burn VIDEO_TS
- VIDEO_TS is a prepared folder with VOB, BUP and IFO files. VOB file size cannot exceed 1GB (standard DVD-Video file). If you pick this option, select VIDEO_TS folder and press Burn button.
3. Click on the Add Files button, to select video files you want to burn on the disc, or simply drag files from Windows Explorer.
- Video files can be in AVI, MOV, MPG, VOB, MP4, WMV and MKV formats. Files will be converted into DVD-Video format (*.mpg), saved to temporary folder and then recorded to DVD
4. Click on the Burn button, to start a recording process.
- Some DVD players cannot play DVD-RWs. Use DVD-R discs in this case.