A boot ISO image is an archive file of a boot disc.
To make a boot ISO from local files, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the Make Boot ISO icon in the Main Window. The project layout will be displayed in separate window.
2. Click on the Add Files button, to select files and folders you want to burn on the disc, or simply drag files and folders from Windows Explorer.
3. Specify a boot image in the Options window.
- The boot image has *.ima or *.img extension and contains all files that are required to load the operating system and to start the computer. The boot image can be created with specialized tools like WinImage.
4. Click on the Make button, to start a making process.
- Burn created file, to create a boot disc.